89% of consumers think brands are NOT effectively converging digital, mobile, social and traditional channels.
WARC reports on new study findings from Accenture, which found that:
- Only 11% strongly agree that companies are using digital, mobile, social and traditional well.
- 24% want more digital interactions with brands.
The top 3 complaints are:
- Failure to resolve an issue quickly (86%).
- Lengthy hold times (85%).
- Dealing with company representatives who cannot answer questions (84%).
Marketers are struggling with competing priorities in digital. While consumers are using digital in ways that are relevant to brands (e.g. 80% seek reviews before buying*), marketers are struggling to make sense/priority out of digital and especially social:
- Half of C-suite don't value social media.*
- 85% of companies don't connect social activity to business outcomes.*
*Infographic and data from Veronica Maria Jarski via Marketing Profs.